The TACRAO Constitution and By-Laws contain the fundamental principles regarding the association's structure and the rules that govern the actions and activities of the association. The Procedures Manual is an operational guide by which the TACRAO Executive Committee and other committees conduct the day-day operations of the association.
TACRAO Constitution, Revised Novemenber 2017
TACRAO Bylaws, Revised November 2018
TACRAO Procedures Manual, Revised November 2018
2018 Proposals to BylawsPursuant to the TACRAO Constitution, Article V, Section 2 which states that the adoption of any proposed amendment to the Constitution or Bylaws must be circulated to the active members at least one month in advance to the annual meeting, the TEC submit the following for consideration by the membership:
- Elimination of the Assessment Standing Committee whose responsibilities will be absorbed by the new Vice President of Technology.
- Adjustment of membership tiers, membership dues amounts and number of members as following:
- $150 for institutions with enrollment of 1-9,999
- $250 for institutions with enrollment of 10,000-19,999
- $350 for institutions with enrollment of 20,000+
- Each institutions will have unlimited membership. Unlimited membership going in effect at close of 2018 conference and new dues structure going into effect for 2019-2020.
- Revision of procedures for Nominations & Elections committee membership and nominations for slate of officers based upon recommendations by the Ad Hoc Committee chaired by Mary Kincannon. See the Ad Hoc Committee report here.